Expert Advice Hotline 888-754-2368, Weekdays 11-6, Sat. 10-5, Sun 12-5, eastern time
Backcountry Access DTS Tracker 2 Avalanche Beacon
The Backcountry Access Tracker2 is the first triple antennae transceiver to be introduced to North America. The Tracker2 gives you the most accurate and easy to use location information through its intuitive interface and bright LED readout. Its mechanical search/transmit switch makes using the Tracker2 a breeze the minute you unpack it. The weight and size of the Tracker2 are significantly reduced in comparison to its parent beacon the Tracker DTS. The Backcountry Access Tracker2 also includes a harness and a special search mode to locate multiple burials. So if you are looking for the ultimate in ease of use and reliability in an avalanche transceiver look no further than the Tracker2.
- Weight: 6.4 ounces/181 grams without harness and batteries 10.4 ounces/193 grams with harness and batteries.
- Dimensions: 5x3.5x1 inches/13x8.5x2.5 cm
- Rapid processor and simple user interface
- Real-time, digital display shows direction and distance
- Multiple burial indicator light
- Includes a protective carrying case
- Frequency: 457 kHz
- Batteries: three AAA alkaline
- Battery life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Assembled and tested in the USA
- Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.