Eider Lilehammer Jacket II - Men's
Price $369.95Sale Price $295.95
The Eider Lillehammer II Jacket for men takes ski comfort to a new level. A waterproof and breathable Defender twill outershell keeps ice, sleet, and snow outside, where they belong. The Duel Thermal System insulation combines down and synthetic insulations into strategic zones to provide warmth where it's needed most. The Lillehammer II is named after a former Olympic host town and it boasts Olympic features that will be sure to please, like waterproof zippers, a pass pocket, and a removable hood. If you want warmth and performance on the slopes, you've got it with the Eider Lillehammer II jacket for men.
The Lillehammer has Eider's Regular Fit, so there's ample space to layer underneath.
- Removable hood w/ "Plug In System"
- Front zipped opening under flap
- Under arm airvents w/reversed zips under flap
- Powder skirt w/ nonslip band
- Lycra cuffs w/thumb holes
- Chest pocket w/ waterpoof zip
- Hand zipped pockets w/ waterproof zip
- Zippered skipass pocket under flap
- Interior zippered and goggle pockets
- Adjustable cuffs w/ velcro tabs
- Defender Twill Crossing 2 Layer
- Defender RC Pro Evolution 2 Layer
- Downproof Ripstop
- Nylon 210T
- Duck Down 80/20- Fill Power 650
- Padding 120g, 80g