The Transpack XTW is a slightly smaller version of the popular XT1 boot bag, designed especially for women. Its ergonomic design makes it comfortable and easy to carry. Outer compartments hold 1 pair of ski or snowboard boots, and a large middle compartment is big enough for a helmet, gloves, goggles and anything else needed for a day at the slopes. There is also a small internal zip pocket for keys, cash, etc. Packed loosely, the Transpack XTW boot bag can serve as carry-on luggage when traveling by plane. Boot compartment grommets allow drainage of water. Constructed with industrial strength nylon thread and heavy duty buckles for durability. Available in a range of colors that makes your Transpack XTW boot bag easy to spot in the airport luggage claim area.
- Isosceles Storage System carries boots, helmet and gear
- Fabric: Super tough water resistant 600 denier coated polyester
- Adjustable neoprene padded shoulder straps
- Closed cell foam padded back
- Rubberized bottom
- Double locking, self repairing nylon coil zippers
- Internal zippered pocket for personal items
- Zippered mesh side pockets and top lid pocket
- Volume: 2400 cu. in. / 40 L.